Compare H&M vs Primark BETASee how working at H&M vs. Primark compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at H&M vs. Primark. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- H&M scored higher in 3 areas: Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits and Culture & Values.
- Primark scored higher in 4 areas: Work-life balance, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Overall Rating and Senior Management.
What Employees Say
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at H&M.
- "Good pay" was the most mentioned Pro at Primark.
- "H amp m" was the most mentioned Con at H&M.
- "No discount" was the most mentioned Con at Primark.
I worked at Primark part-time for more than a year
Great pay, was 17-19 whilst working there and earning £7+ an hour. Was given plenty of training including on the tills and preventing theft in changing rooms.
Even when there’s no customers around you’re not allowed to talk to other staff members during your shift even if you’re still working.