Compare H&M vs River Island Clothing BETASee how working at H&M vs. River Island Clothing compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at H&M vs. River Island Clothing. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- River Island Clothing scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Career Opportunities.
What Employees Say
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at H&M.
- "Staff discount" was the most mentioned Pro at River Island Clothing.
- H&M had 139 more reviews than River Island Clothing that mentioned "Long hours" as a Con.
I have been working at H&M full-time for less than a year
It’s helps you develop some basic life skills,and it feels like getting paid while working out
Yet to find one honestly
Advice to Management
Yo interact more with employees and give them a chance to develop their skills