Compare H&R Block vs Intuit BETASee how working at H&R Block vs. Intuit compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at H&R Block vs. Intuit. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Intuit scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Flexible schedule" was the most mentioned Pro at H&R Block.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Intuit.
- "Tax season" was the most mentioned Con at H&R Block.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Intuit.
I have been working at Intuit full-time for more than a year
I've never worked for a company that cares about it's employees so much, neither have many friends who I discuss work with. Good salary, opportunity to earn way above OTE and a progression... orientated promotion plan.
As with many companies who grow at a rapid pace, many of the systems and processes can be antiquated (CRM, data focused tools etc).
Advice to Management
All in all - keep doing what you're doing. Wouldn't hurt to have sales managers learn more about the actual product itself though.