Compare HSBC Holdings vs Wells Fargo BETASee how working at HSBC Holdings vs. Wells Fargo compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at HSBC Holdings vs. Wells Fargo. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- HSBC Holdings scored higher in 4 areas: Overall Rating, Culture & Values, CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
- Wells Fargo scored higher in 4 areas: Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Senior Management.
What Employees Say
- Wells Fargo had 1,022 more reviews than HSBC Holdings that mentioned "Good benefits" as a Pro.
- "Long working hours" was the most mentioned Con at HSBC Holdings.
- "Sales goals" was the most mentioned Con at Wells Fargo.
I have been working at Wells Fargo full-time for more than 3 years
Really supportive and collaborative colleagues - everyone is happy to help. Huge organization, lots of opportunity BUT you are expected to self-serve your development and career path (that suits me).... Exciting plans for International development and growth, some great new senior hires. Support in place (HR, IT etc) people are very happy to help. I think remuneration is higher here than at other comparable organisations. Lots of communication, I feel like I always get updated on internal moves / changes or new hires. Highly inclusive and dedicated to diversity & inclusion - each region across the globe has a D&I council. Very philanthropic and encouraging of employees to get involved in charity or volunteering activities - everyone in EMEA gets 2 days off a year to volunteer.
Very slow pace of work because the company is risk adverse, you need to get used to managing a number of projects over a fairly long period. Everything always takes longer than originally expected