Compare Hal Leonard vs Watlow Electric Manufacturing BETASee how working at Hal Leonard vs. Watlow Electric Manufacturing compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Hal Leonard vs. Watlow Electric Manufacturing. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Hal Leonard scored higher in 1 area: CEO Approval.
- Watlow Electric Manufacturing scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Senior Management.
What Employees Say
- "Good pay" was the most mentioned Pro at Watlow Electric Manufacturing.
- "Low pay" was the most mentioned Con at Watlow Electric Manufacturing.
I worked at Hal Leonard part-time for more than 3 years
As I was part-time and student, the work was quite flexible and did not impact my studies. Shifts were always scheduled in advance and well organised. Work was straight forward and the team was... amazing!
I did not have any
I worked at Watlow Electric Manufacturing
Everyone is open to helping and mentoring to help you advance in your career and find your place in the workplace.
Shifts start early in the morning so interns would have to adjust to an earlier schedule. Sometimes there are times where you are waiting for projects to work on.