Compare Harrods vs John Lewis & Partners BETASee how working at Harrods vs. John Lewis & Partners compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Harrods vs. John Lewis & Partners. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Harrods scored higher in 2 areas: Career Opportunities and Positive Business Outlook.
- John Lewis & Partners scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
What Employees Say
- "Staff discount" was the most mentioned Pro at Harrods.
- "Working environment" was the most mentioned Pro at John Lewis & Partners.
- John Lewis & Partners had 29 more reviews than Harrods that mentioned "Long hours" as a Con.
I have been working at Harrods full-time for more than a year
- Pretty amazing team, well supported by management - Many opportunities for people who take initiative - Great benefits and discount - Good staff cafeteria - Great comms from management - Weekly... Bulletin
Quite large company, that you can feel lost in, but having a great team / department makes up for this.
I have been working at John Lewis & Partners part-time
We have a partnership discount scheme
The atmosphere can be a bit cliche