Compare Harrods vs Lifestyle Sports BETASee how working at Harrods vs. Lifestyle Sports compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Harrods vs. Lifestyle Sports. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Harrods scored higher in 5 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Lifestyle Sports scored higher in 1 area: Career Opportunities.
- Both tied in 3 areas: Work-life balance, Senior Management and Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
- Harrods had 92 more reviews than Lifestyle Sports that mentioned "Staff discount" as a Pro.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Harrods.
- "Minimum wage" was the most mentioned Con at Lifestyle Sports.
I have been working at Harrods full-time for more than a year
- Pretty amazing team, well supported by management - Many opportunities for people who take initiative - Great benefits and discount - Good staff cafeteria - Great comms from management - Weekly... Bulletin
Quite large company, that you can feel lost in, but having a great team / department makes up for this.
I worked at Lifestyle Sports part-time for more than a year
Great place to work, friendly staff, always helpful when need be, great part time job when studying part time, really good
Pay was quite poor compared to other competitors, management sometimes not understanding under certain absence circumstances, not really helpful in regards to
Advice to Management
Always great chances to advance up the ladder (sales team leader, assistant manager) willing to look internally for potentially higher roles