Compare Hays vs British Red Cross BETASee how working at Hays vs. British Red Cross compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Hays vs. British Red Cross. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Hays scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- British Red Cross scored higher in 1 area: Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- "Work hard play" was the most mentioned Pro at Hays.
- "Flexible working" was the most mentioned Pro at British Red Cross.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Hays.
- "Volunteers" was the most mentioned Con at British Red Cross.
I have been working at Hays full-time
Meritocratic culture, outstanding training and development at all levels, respected brand, multi-specialism recruitment business, supported by excellent IT systems. Clear career path for capable,... goal orientated people.
Previously there was a lack of flexibility around working location. This has recently changed with the introduction of a hybrid working policy to allow for home working.
Advice to Management
Continue to invest in staff development, growing headcount and IT systems!