Compare Hays vs Experience Commerce BETASee how working at Hays vs. Experience Commerce compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Hays vs. Experience Commerce. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Hays scored higher in 6 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, Senior Management, CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
- Experience Commerce scored higher in 2 areas: Culture & Values and % Recommend to a friend.
- Both tied in 1 area: Compensation & Benefits.
What Employees Say
- "Work hard play" was the most mentioned Pro at Hays.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Hays.
I have been working at Hays full-time for more than 10 years
Great culture across the different business areas. Lots of scope for progression and support throughout your career. Some great events and incentives that are in play across the business. Great... client base with lots of repeat business and long standing relationships. Flexible working across the business for performers
Some people expect recruitment/sales to be easy so when expectations are not met they can perceive it to be the company instead of ability.
Advice to Management
Carry on finding the balance between pressure, incentives, culture and work life balance