Compare Hays vs Goodman Masson BETASee how working at Hays vs. Goodman Masson compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Hays vs. Goodman Masson. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Goodman Masson scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Work hard play" was the most mentioned Pro at Hays.
- "Senior management team" was the most mentioned Pro at Goodman Masson.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Hays.
- "Comes to mind" was the most mentioned Con at Goodman Masson.
I have been working at Hays full-time
Meritocratic culture, outstanding training and development at all levels, respected brand, multi-specialism recruitment business, supported by excellent IT systems. Clear career path for capable,... goal orientated people.
Previously there was a lack of flexibility around working location. This has recently changed with the introduction of a hybrid working policy to allow for home working.
Advice to Management
Continue to invest in staff development, growing headcount and IT systems!
I have been working at Goodman Masson full-time
There is a real focus on career growth of everyone & the opportunity for all to develop and progress themselves.
There aren't any real cons in my opinion.