Compare Hays vs Investigo BETASee how working at Hays vs. Investigo compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Hays vs. Investigo. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Investigo scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Work hard play" was the most mentioned Pro at Hays.
- "Senior management" was the most mentioned Pro at Investigo.
- Hays had 124 more reviews than Investigo that mentioned "Working hours" as a Con.
I have been working at Investigo full-time for less than a year
After working for a corporate agency that felt like school with their approach, I could recommend Investigo enough. You are respected in your space and given the opportunity to truly prove yourself.... - Great sales working culture - Always listened to by senior management - Treated like an adult - Flexible working culture - Good incentives - Commission structure clear and motivates to perform well - Incredibly talented consultants in the business - makes you strive to become better. - No rigorous KPI's, but more tailored to each consultant - Clear career path - Exciting growth at Investigo
- Promotional targets are the same across the whole business. Each sector recruit very different levels and can daunting getting to the target.
Advice to Management
- Keep listening to the staff and do not lose the 'Investigo culture' as we grow!