Compare Hays vs Morgan McKinley BETASee how working at Hays vs. Morgan McKinley compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Hays vs. Morgan McKinley. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Morgan McKinley scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Career progression" was the most mentioned Pro at Hays.
- "Working environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Morgan McKinley.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Hays.
- "High turnover" was the most mentioned Con at Morgan McKinley.
I have been working at Morgan McKinley full-time for more than 5 years
I have worked for Morgan McKinley for over 5 years. I have worked at other recruitment companies and It's by far the best one. Apart from having an excellent name in my market and internationally,... the culture and professionalism of the firm also stand out. Transparent management, employees are very fairly treated, lovely offices and a very good social aspect too. Excellent and very adult approach to flexible working during the pandemic.
I believe there are more competitive commission schemes in the market. But I would sooner be happy with every other aspect of the company as I am, than earn a little more commission and not be happy.