Compare Hays vs NHS BETASee how working at Hays vs. NHS compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Hays vs. NHS. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Hays scored higher in 4 areas: Career Opportunities, Senior Management, CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
- NHS scored higher in 5 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Culture & Values and % Recommend to a friend.
What Employees Say
- "Career progression" was the most mentioned Pro at Hays.
- "Nhs" was the most mentioned Pro at NHS.
- Hays had 81 more reviews than NHS that mentioned "Long hours" as a Con.
I have been working at NHS part-time for more than 3 years
Really look after staff and their well-being. Always feel supported even within my personal life.
Pay is not great and no perks of the job.
Advice to Management
Be more flexible and treat staff with free meals out.