Compare Hays vs Pareto Law BETASee how working at Hays vs. Pareto Law compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Hays vs. Pareto Law. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Hays scored higher in 2 areas: CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
- Pareto Law scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values and % Recommend to a friend.
What Employees Say
- "Work hard play" was the most mentioned Pro at Hays.
- "Great culture" was the most mentioned Pro at Pareto Law.
- Hays had 462 more reviews than Pareto Law that mentioned "Long hours" as a Con.
I have been working at Pareto Law full-time for more than a year
Earning potential / culture / transferable skills / training and development / incentives
If you don’t work hard, you will find it difficult. (Not that this is a negative)
Advice to Management
Continue developing young people!