Compare Hays vs Peninsula BETASee how working at Hays vs. Peninsula compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Hays vs. Peninsula. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Hays scored higher in 2 areas: CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
- Peninsula scored higher in 5 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Career Opportunities and Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
- "Career progression" was the most mentioned Pro at Hays.
- "Employment law" was the most mentioned Pro at Peninsula.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Hays.
- "Fast paced" was the most mentioned Con at Peninsula.
I have been working at Peninsula full-time for more than a year
Everyone works together as a team Very strong management team who are easy to approach Good opportunities for career progression Great benefits Invaluable experience and training
Can be high pressure however support is always provided
Advice to Management