Compare Hays vs Robert Walters BETASee how working at Hays vs. Robert Walters compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Hays vs. Robert Walters. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Hays scored higher in 2 areas: CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
- Robert Walters scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values and % Recommend to a friend.
What Employees Say
- "Career progression" was the most mentioned Pro at Hays.
- "Working environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Robert Walters.
- Hays had 445 more reviews than Robert Walters that mentioned "Long hours" as a Con.
I have been working at Robert Walters full-time for more than 10 years
Open and collaborative culture, flexible working, loads of business from local and international networks, marketing budget to run events, innovation team considering new tech, high performing,... billing management/ leadership layer.
Database and London office both need to be updated asap... though both of these are now in process!
Advice to Management
Consider investment into API's, integrating Linked In (and potentially some job boards) with new DB platform and AI/ events based Data and marketing/ BD triggers based on LI updates etc. to allow... better, ongoing relationship management and market engagement. Continue to allow staff to work with accountability and flexibility. Be visible and be part of the team who are driving things forward on the front line as well as strategically. It's so impactful to those coming through the ranks to gain exposure to senior personnel and keeps people on their toes knowing that the leadership team might be involved at any stage of their day!