Compare Hays vs SCS Engineers BETASee how working at Hays vs. SCS Engineers compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Hays vs. SCS Engineers. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Hays scored higher in 1 area: CEO Approval.
- SCS Engineers scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Senior Management.
What Employees Say
- "Work hard play" was the most mentioned Pro at Hays.
- "Employee owned" was the most mentioned Pro at SCS Engineers.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Hays.
- "Growing pains" was the most mentioned Con at SCS Engineers.
I have been working at Hays full-time for more than 5 years
There is a great culture in the Cardiff office, Everybody is friendly and supportive. The earning potential is amazing providing you put the work in.
Can feel like long days working 8.30-6 although flexible working and wfh has recently been introduced