Compare Hays vs The Best Connection BETASee how working at Hays vs. The Best Connection compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Hays vs. The Best Connection. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Hays scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Work hard play" was the most mentioned Pro at Hays.
- "Pay on time" was the most mentioned Pro at The Best Connection.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Hays.
- "Call phone" was the most mentioned Con at The Best Connection.
I have been working at Hays full-time for more than 3 years
- Fantastic training and development programmes, that are offered on a continuous basis - The more effective database and resources to use on the market - Excellent team environment/ competitive... and attractive incentives. Regularly rewards for your hard word. Corporate away days/ meals/ drinks/ shopping vouchers - Global brand that is well known in the market, already a lot of established, long term relationships with some of the biggest companies around - Progression and development opportunities. You are always kept in line with targets to help reach your next promotion. Its well explained how you get to your next promotion, and rough time frames are provided. You do not always need to follow the one career path as a fee earning consultant, you can move into other areas of the business. Team management, HR &L&D to name a few.
- Not much flexibility around working hours