Compare Hays vs Transact BETASee how working at Hays vs. Transact compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Hays vs. Transact. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Hays scored higher in 2 areas: Career Opportunities and % Recommend to a friend.
- Transact scored higher in 5 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Culture & Values and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Senior Management.
What Employees Say
- "Work hard play" was the most mentioned Pro at Hays.
- "Bonus scheme" was the most mentioned Pro at Transact.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Hays.
- "Senior management" was the most mentioned Con at Transact.
I have been working at Hays full-time
Meritocratic culture, outstanding training and development at all levels, respected brand, multi-specialism recruitment business, supported by excellent IT systems. Clear career path for capable,... goal orientated people.
Previously there was a lack of flexibility around working location. This has recently changed with the introduction of a hybrid working policy to allow for home working.
Advice to Management
Continue to invest in staff development, growing headcount and IT systems!
I have been working at Transact full-time
Very positive, supportive and overall professional culture. Excellent work life balance. Accessible and helpful senior management and executives.
My experience has been a positive one.