Compare Highmark Health vs Capital BlueCross BETASee how working at Highmark Health vs. Capital BlueCross compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Highmark Health vs. Capital BlueCross. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Highmark Health scored higher in 5 areas: Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Capital BlueCross scored higher in 2 areas: Work-life balance and Culture & Values.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Overall Rating and Career Opportunities.
What Employees Say
- Highmark Health had 34 more reviews than Capital BlueCross that mentioned "Good benefits" as a Pro.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Highmark Health.
- "Cbc" was the most mentioned Con at Capital BlueCross.
I have been working at Capital BlueCross full-time for more than a year
My time at Capital has been great, thanks to a very cooperative team. Most co-workers I speak with have generally positive dispositions.
Upper level management can be slow to make decisions at times.