Compare HomeAdvisor vs Pareto Law BETASee how working at HomeAdvisor vs. Pareto Law compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at HomeAdvisor vs. Pareto Law. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Pareto Law scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at HomeAdvisor.
- "Great culture" was the most mentioned Pro at Pareto Law.
- "Call center" was the most mentioned Con at HomeAdvisor.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Pareto Law.
I worked at HomeAdvisor full-time
Superb training, they truly do invest in you. Very good Management. Cool incentives. Awesome location, offices, culture & coworkers . Transparent about the role. Good entry point to Sales & Online... Marketing The service really does work.
99% cold calling is tough and leads to a high turnover rate. Frustrating when sales don’t get approved. Base salary is low. Pipeline management leading you to call the same prospect every day even... after you put them on a “do not call” list Was told to exaggerate the demand in certain areas to make the service more desirable.
Advice to Management
Don’t touch the “Do not call” list. Teach reps how to Prospect.