Compare HomeServe UK vs British Heart Foundation BETASee how working at HomeServe UK vs. British Heart Foundation compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at HomeServe UK vs. British Heart Foundation. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- HomeServe UK scored higher in 3 areas: Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits and Positive Business Outlook.
- British Heart Foundation scored higher in 4 areas: Work-life balance, Culture & Values, CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Overall Rating and Senior Management.
What Employees Say
- "Great place" was the most mentioned Pro at HomeServe UK.
- "Friendly staff" was the most mentioned Pro at British Heart Foundation.
- "Walsall" was the most mentioned Con at HomeServe UK.
- "Charity" was the most mentioned Con at British Heart Foundation.
I have been working at HomeServe UK part-time for more than 10 years
I have been with HomeServe for 10 years now and it is by far the best company I have ever worked for. I love that we look after both our Customers and our People. HomeServe offer brilliant... opportunities to develop your career further and are extremely supportive on that journey. The compassion and care has been demonstrated throughout COVID too - leaders have ensured that all employees are fully informed by daily communication and that they are kept safe. This goes for our Customers too. I would highly recommend working at HomeServe.
There are no cons about working at HomeServe
Advice to Management
Keep up the fantastic work!