Compare HomeServe UK vs J D Wetherspoon BETASee how working at HomeServe UK vs. J D Wetherspoon compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at HomeServe UK vs. J D Wetherspoon. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- HomeServe UK scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Great place" was the most mentioned Pro at HomeServe UK.
- "Pub" was the most mentioned Pro at J D Wetherspoon.
- "No cons" was the most mentioned Con at HomeServe UK.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at J D Wetherspoon.
I have been working at HomeServe UK full-time
Everyone is helpful. The vision of where it's going next is bang on and simple. They genuinely engage and care about its people. Expect high standards so you really do get out what you put in (and I... love that)! Rewarding job and supportive manager.
None that I can think of right now. But anyone who doesn't want to engage or put in the hard work - then this is simply not for you (and - quite rightly - that's not the HomeServe way!)
Advice to Management
Be the enablers for change, engagement and communications. Overall very engaged with huge portfolios but alignment could be a little better.