Compare HomeServe UK vs J D Wetherspoon BETASee how working at HomeServe UK vs. J D Wetherspoon compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at HomeServe UK vs. J D Wetherspoon. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- HomeServe UK scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Great place" was the most mentioned Pro at HomeServe UK.
- "Good pay" was the most mentioned Pro at J D Wetherspoon.
- "Walsall" was the most mentioned Con at HomeServe UK.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at J D Wetherspoon.
I have been working at HomeServe UK part-time for more than 10 years
I have been with HomeServe for 10 years now and it is by far the best company I have ever worked for. I love that we look after both our Customers and our People. HomeServe offer brilliant... opportunities to develop your career further and are extremely supportive on that journey. The compassion and care has been demonstrated throughout COVID too - leaders have ensured that all employees are fully informed by daily communication and that they are kept safe. This goes for our Customers too. I would highly recommend working at HomeServe.
There are no cons about working at HomeServe
Advice to Management
Keep up the fantastic work!
I worked at J D Wetherspoon part-time for more than a year
Nice managers who offer support and are flexible around exams and coursework etc. free meal every shift plus 50% off any food you order on top of that. Our managers would always let us order for for... half off before the end of our shift to take home which was useful as a student.
the customers but that can't be helped