Compare HotelTonight vs Secret Escapes BETASee how working at HotelTonight vs. Secret Escapes compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at HotelTonight vs. Secret Escapes. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- HotelTonight scored higher in 3 areas: Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management and Culture & Values.
- Secret Escapes scored higher in 4 areas: Work-life balance, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Overall Rating and Career Opportunities.
What Employees Say
- "Great culture" was the most mentioned Pro at HotelTonight.
- "Free food" was the most mentioned Pro at Secret Escapes.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at HotelTonight.
- "Senior management" was the most mentioned Con at Secret Escapes.
I have been working at HotelTonight full-time for more than a year
HotelTonight's culture is something unique - Ask any current or former employer and they will tell you they feel they'll never work for a company with the vibe HT has. On top of that, the level of... transparency and ownership is truly amazing, from interns to country managers. So many people start their careers at HT and I can say nobody regrets to do so
Change is constant and in a small office you can feel that even more. Additionally, working with SF may mean staying slightly longer ( work life balance is still ver good) and difficults... collaboration and alignment
I have been working at Secret Escapes full-time for more than 3 years
A company really going places and constantly innovating. If you have an idea and its backed by data you can work on it. People are also amazing and very friendly.
Salaries a quite low compared to the industry average and I don't see that improving anytime soon