Compare Huddle vs 64TEQ BETASee how working at Huddle vs. 64TEQ compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Huddle vs. 64TEQ. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- 64TEQ scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Senior management" was the most mentioned Pro at Huddle.
- "Small company" was the most mentioned Con at Huddle.
I worked at Huddle full-time for more than 3 years
- amazing people who are there to help you if you need and make job fun. - career growth opportunities but you need to show yourself. Don't expect promotions for doing nothing. - you and your team... takes responsibility for work, if something isn't right be prepared to make it right. This is great to develop quickly and learn. - new technology to work with and use in real product. - opportunity to try yourself in different roles. - real team spirit and collaboration. - once again, people, you meet colleagues when you start, then they become your friends
- it's a small company, changes happen quickly and they can be big. This can be good and bad for some people.
I have been working at 64TEQ full-time for less than a year
Bandish is committed to the development of his people. He provides the necessary tools, support and coaching to make you a Leader of tomorrow. The management structure is flat and being treated like... an integral cog to the future success of the organisation is paramount. The Culture of 64TEQ is at the heart of its Ethos. I've learned this from day one which helps me be open and transparent in all my day to day activities, its all about Radical Honesty and continual development, something that i am alien too, coming from a very political office based environment. It's a breath of fresh air.
Remote Working , This is a challenge due to the isolation that can come from it, Having come from a place full of people and hustle and bustle, i thought it would be really difficult to adjust,... however having the team on hand to speak to and speaking to clients etc.. it doesn't feel isolated at all.