Compare Huddle vs AppyWay BETASee how working at Huddle vs. AppyWay compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Huddle vs. AppyWay. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- AppyWay scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Senior management" was the most mentioned Pro at Huddle.
- "Small company" was the most mentioned Con at Huddle.
I worked at Huddle full-time for more than 3 years
- amazing people who are there to help you if you need and make job fun. - career growth opportunities but you need to show yourself. Don't expect promotions for doing nothing. - you and your team... takes responsibility for work, if something isn't right be prepared to make it right. This is great to develop quickly and learn. - new technology to work with and use in real product. - opportunity to try yourself in different roles. - real team spirit and collaboration. - once again, people, you meet colleagues when you start, then they become your friends
- it's a small company, changes happen quickly and they can be big. This can be good and bad for some people.
I have been working at AppyWay full-time for more than 3 years
The ability to work on cutting edge technology. The team energy is great, people are compensated adequately. A lack of hierarchy and a sense of being part of every step in the decision making. We're... building a completely new platform and we're the only ones doing that.
Nothing really, great place to work at all around
Advice to Management