Compare Huddle vs Duedil BETASee how working at Huddle vs. Duedil compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Huddle vs. Duedil. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Duedil scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Senior management" was the most mentioned Pro at Huddle.
- "Small company" was the most mentioned Con at Huddle.
I worked at Huddle full-time for more than 3 years
- amazing people who are there to help you if you need and make job fun. - career growth opportunities but you need to show yourself. Don't expect promotions for doing nothing. - you and your team... takes responsibility for work, if something isn't right be prepared to make it right. This is great to develop quickly and learn. - new technology to work with and use in real product. - opportunity to try yourself in different roles. - real team spirit and collaboration. - once again, people, you meet colleagues when you start, then they become your friends
- it's a small company, changes happen quickly and they can be big. This can be good and bad for some people.
I worked at Duedil full-time for more than 5 years
A lovely company with great office atmosphere and team spirit. Working at DueDil feels like being part of a family. Diverse and likeable staff. Nice offices in a great location. Some meaty... engineering challenges to get stuck in to, particularly if you like data. After a few years of searching, DueDil finally understands its value proposition and ideal customers, as evidenced by recent success in the British Banking Awards.
As mentioned above, it took DueDil a few years to fully understand its value proposition and target markets. Some of the early investors were disappointed and fund raising was an ever-present... concern, leading to high staff turnover at times. Management has since done a great job in right-sizing the ambition and building a more sustainable story. At the time I left, there wasn't a lot of career development runway ahead of me.
Advice to Management
I've been away from DueDil for a year now but still consider it my spiritual "start-up" home and miss working with you. Keep up the positive momentum and keep the family vibe. P.S. - I told you... the API would be a big hit ;-)