Compare Huddle vs Trail Techworks BETASee how working at Huddle vs. Trail Techworks compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Huddle vs. Trail Techworks. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Trail Techworks scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Senior management" was the most mentioned Pro at Huddle.
- "Small company" was the most mentioned Con at Huddle.
I worked at Huddle full-time for more than 3 years
- amazing people who are there to help you if you need and make job fun. - career growth opportunities but you need to show yourself. Don't expect promotions for doing nothing. - you and your team... takes responsibility for work, if something isn't right be prepared to make it right. This is great to develop quickly and learn. - new technology to work with and use in real product. - opportunity to try yourself in different roles. - real team spirit and collaboration. - once again, people, you meet colleagues when you start, then they become your friends
- it's a small company, changes happen quickly and they can be big. This can be good and bad for some people.
I have been working at Trail Techworks full-time for more than a year
Great team, always willing to help each other. Great collaboration. Culture is great and it comes from the top. Excellent perks and people are well recognized for their contribution
Nothing really to complain about. Some of the systems are legacy and outdated but we are building new ones to move the company forward
Advice to Management
Keep supporting us! People work for people.