Compare IBM vs Accenture BETASee how working at IBM vs. Accenture compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at IBM vs. Accenture. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- IBM scored higher in 1 area: Work-life balance.
- Accenture scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
- Accenture had 984 more reviews than IBM that mentioned "Good work environment" as a Pro.
- "Low salary" was the most mentioned Con at IBM.
- "Long working hours" was the most mentioned Con at Accenture.
I have been working at IBM full-time for more than 10 years
Culture of continuous learning and re-invention
Some processes could be shredded
Advice to Management
Continue to inspire and make a dent in the universe
I have been working at Accenture full-time for more than 3 years
Fantastic culture, amazing flexibility, good rewards, varied work/projects, lots of extra-curricular activities/groups
Salaries competitive but not market-leading, work/life balance can be questionable at times