Compare IBM vs Amey BETASee how working at IBM vs. Amey compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at IBM vs. Amey. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- IBM scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Amey scored higher in 1 area: CEO Approval.
What Employees Say
- "Good work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at IBM.
- "Flexible working" was the most mentioned Pro at Amey.
- "Low salary" was the most mentioned Con at IBM.
- "Career progression" was the most mentioned Con at Amey.
I worked at IBM full-time for more than a year
Proper IBM'ers inside and outside! Ethics, Understanding, Quality of people, Helpful inside work and even more helpful outside work and on personal circumstances! I will never forget in my life what... IBM CIC UK have done for me and this feedback is the least I can do, to be honest.
It is a consultancy and client facing environment and employees tend to jump from project to project or client to client. Especially these COVID days we are going through, clients tend to easily and... without a second thought, pull the plug out of projects. This make CIC'ers go back to bench and start from scratch, looking for their project/client. It is tough but challenging!
Advice to Management
Do not let bossy clients run, intervene or interfere with OUR projects! This is exactly what CIC Management do, at their best!