Compare IBM vs Apple BETASee how working at IBM vs. Apple compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at IBM vs. Apple. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- IBM scored higher in 1 area: Work-life balance.
- Apple scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Career Opportunities.
What Employees Say
- "Good work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at IBM.
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at Apple.
- "Low salary" was the most mentioned Con at IBM.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Apple.
I have been working at Apple full-time for more than 5 years
Great community Incredible benefits Collaborative work environment Dynamic work place
If you want to develop, grow, or change job roles, it is completely in your court to develop and seek out those opportunities.