Compare IBM vs Booz Allen Hamilton BETASee how working at IBM vs. Booz Allen Hamilton compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at IBM vs. Booz Allen Hamilton. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Booz Allen Hamilton scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Good work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at IBM.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Booz Allen Hamilton.
- "Low salary" was the most mentioned Con at IBM.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Booz Allen Hamilton.
I have been working at IBM full-time
Great training, feelings of independence, optionality, many reasons to stick around, they provide a new MacBook Pro for working purposes, inclusive culture with good care and benefits, friendly people
Insurance benefits are non-optional (for those who do not want them this is an issue), the build up of skills is quite IBM-specific which is ok for those looking to stay
Advice to Management
I have been working at Booz Allen Hamilton full-time for more than 3 years
Great Benefits. Aims to retain employees.
Sometimes asked to work overtime without overtime pay. But that's dependent on the position you're on contract for.