Compare IBM vs CGI BETASee how working at IBM vs. CGI compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at IBM vs. CGI. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- IBM scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values and % Recommend to a friend.
- CGI scored higher in 2 areas: CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Good work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at IBM.
- "Work from home" was the most mentioned Pro at CGI.
- "Low salary" was the most mentioned Con at IBM.
- "Career growth" was the most mentioned Con at CGI.
I worked at CGI full-time for more than 3 years
Managers have a reasonable amount t of power and autonomy, which in turn lets employees develop how they want. Moving between roles/projects is comparatively easy to changing jobs elsewhere
Lower pay than elsewhere, but made up for with good benefits