Compare IBM vs Capital One BETASee how working at IBM vs. Capital One compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at IBM vs. Capital One. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Capital One scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Career Opportunities.
What Employees Say
- "Good work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at IBM.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Capital One.
- "Low salary" was the most mentioned Con at IBM.
- "Performance management" was the most mentioned Con at Capital One.
I have been working at IBM full-time for more than 3 years
good work life balance, new technologies to learn, good people to work with
None as such, Management can be more supportive in skill changing
Advice to Management
Keep up the good work
I have been working at Capital One full-time
Development Culture - you’re encouraged to really own your own development and the opportunities you see and go after. Commitment to work/life balance. Investor in People - they hire brilliant... people and recognise individual talent. It’s an amazing place to work - even on zoom.
Can’t think of any cons! They expect a lot but give back in what their employees give.