Compare IBM vs Elsevier BETASee how working at IBM vs. Elsevier compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at IBM vs. Elsevier. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- IBM scored higher in 6 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Senior Management, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Elsevier scored higher in 1 area: CEO Approval.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Compensation & Benefits and Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- "Flexible working hours" was the most mentioned Pro at IBM.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Elsevier.
- "No cons" was the most mentioned Con at IBM.
- "Senior management" was the most mentioned Con at Elsevier.
I have been working at Elsevier full-time for more than 5 years
Covid 19 support for employees, customers and partners is superb. Great understanding and empathy shown. Working from home was made easy. Free Headspace app provided to all employees, wellness -... daily 20-min twice a day meditation sessions available to all staff and a free coronavirus information centre for everyone online. Great place to work during this pandemic period. No problems.
None right now, just loving the value the business provides.
Advice to Management
Keep supporting your employees through Covid 19.