Compare IBM vs FDM Group BETASee how working at IBM vs. FDM Group compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at IBM vs. FDM Group. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- IBM scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- FDM Group scored higher in 1 area: Career Opportunities.
What Employees Say
- "Good work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at IBM.
- "Blue chip companies" was the most mentioned Pro at FDM Group.
- "Low salary" was the most mentioned Con at IBM.
- "Account managers" was the most mentioned Con at FDM Group.
I have been working at IBM full-time for more than 10 years
Culture of continuous learning and re-invention
Some processes could be shredded
Advice to Management
Continue to inspire and make a dent in the universe
I have been working at FDM Group full-time
- Prestigious clients - Intensive training - Clients from variety of industries - Great trainers with a lot of experience
- Business needs are sometimes put before the consultant's - The business model does not fit consultants who have been with FDM longer than 3 years