Compare IBM vs Fujitsu BETASee how working at IBM vs. Fujitsu compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at IBM vs. Fujitsu. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- IBM scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Fujitsu scored higher in 1 area: CEO Approval.
- Both tied in 1 area: Compensation & Benefits.
What Employees Say
- "Good work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at IBM.
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Fujitsu.
- "Low salary" was the most mentioned Con at IBM.
- "Senior management" was the most mentioned Con at Fujitsu.
I have been working at IBM full-time for more than 10 years
Culture of continuous learning and re-invention
Some processes could be shredded
Advice to Management
Continue to inspire and make a dent in the universe
I have been working at Fujitsu full-time
Flexible work/life balance Good opportunities for growth
Slow at keeping up with the times