Compare IBM vs HSBC Holdings BETASee how working at IBM vs. HSBC Holdings compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at IBM vs. HSBC Holdings. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- IBM scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- HSBC Holdings scored higher in 1 area: Compensation & Benefits.
What Employees Say
- "Good work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at IBM.
- "Good working environment" was the most mentioned Pro at HSBC Holdings.
- "Low salary" was the most mentioned Con at IBM.
- "Long working hours" was the most mentioned Con at HSBC Holdings.
I have been working at IBM full-time for more than 10 years
We have a Wellbeing Facility with sleep rooms, sensory room, mindfulness and soundproof booth, reading areas and a massage chair. We have 100 acres of beautiful countryside which is inspiring,... beautiful and helps us socialise. Our people are great. Willing to help each other out, support new joiners, take their share of the load and help you learn. Our technology underpins the world's operational systems and our ethics are all about tech that does good.
The company can feel US Centric as a whole, however in the UK Labs we have our own identity.