Compare IBM vs Ipsos BETASee how working at IBM vs. Ipsos compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at IBM vs. Ipsos. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- IBM scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Good work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at IBM.
- "Working environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Ipsos.
- "Low salary" was the most mentioned Con at IBM.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Ipsos.
I have been working at Ipsos full-time
Great employment policies. Lot's of oppurtunities for career progression both vertically and horizontaly. Clubs, groups, benfeits. Great culture and open-minded approach.
Salary is below avarege in the market for similar position.