Compare IBM vs Metropolitan Police Service BETASee how working at IBM vs. Metropolitan Police Service compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at IBM vs. Metropolitan Police Service. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- IBM scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Good work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at IBM.
- "Making a difference" was the most mentioned Pro at Metropolitan Police Service.
- "Low salary" was the most mentioned Con at IBM.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Metropolitan Police Service.
I have been working at IBM full-time
The future is ours to take at IBM, there are so many doors open for us to pick our future and take our career in the direction that we want to.
Being part of a company breaking boundaries can often mean its challenging work, there isn't anyways a documented way of doing this but this is often due to the fact they have not been done before.
I worked at Metropolitan Police Service full-time for more than 8 years
Interesting work, challenging and you feel like you are making a difference
Very long hours, relatively low pay, sometimes risk of injury