Compare IBM vs NTT DATA BETASee how working at IBM vs. NTT DATA compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at IBM vs. NTT DATA. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- IBM scored higher in 5 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, Culture & Values and % Recommend to a friend.
- NTT DATA scored higher in 3 areas: Compensation & Benefits, CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Senior Management.
What Employees Say
- "Good work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at IBM.
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at NTT DATA.
- IBM had 591 more reviews than NTT DATA that mentioned "Salary hike" as a Con.
I have been working at IBM full-time for more than 10 years
Flexibility (of working location, what you work on, how and when you work) Culture of Inclusivity, People matter to IBM and at IBM people care about each other Endless opportunities, changing... roles/business units is encouraged IBM cares about doing the right things, ethically - and is at the forefront of some amazing tech that you know will impact the world positively for decades to come.
It can depend on the business unit you are in/how effective your leadership is as to how much love you feel. It can feel very hierarchical (and matrixed) - autonomy is given but sometimes without... power. Being part of a company that is continually reinventing itself means a lot of re-orgs, which are tiresome and can make you feel some unease