Compare IBM vs Oracle BETASee how working at IBM vs. Oracle compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at IBM vs. Oracle. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- IBM scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
- Oracle scored higher in 1 area: Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Compensation & Benefits.
What Employees Say
- "Good work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at IBM.
- "Work from home" was the most mentioned Pro at Oracle.
- IBM had 72 more reviews than Oracle that mentioned "Salary hike" as a Con.
I worked at IBM full-time for more than 3 years
You are empowered in IBM to do many things for yourself, they have good internal systems and processes. Vast networking opportunities, vast Job variety
no cons I can think of
Advice to Management
keep er lit beys and gels