Compare IBM vs Peninsula BETASee how working at IBM vs. Peninsula compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at IBM vs. Peninsula. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- IBM scored higher in 5 areas: Overall Rating, Work-life balance, Culture & Values, CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
- Peninsula scored higher in 4 areas: Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Good work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at IBM.
- "Employment law" was the most mentioned Pro at Peninsula.
- "Low salary" was the most mentioned Con at IBM.
- "Fast paced" was the most mentioned Con at Peninsula.
I have been working at Peninsula full-time for more than 3 years
• Continuous learning and development • Brilliant support from management •Motivated colleagues with great team players •Supporting businesses from a wide range of industries, so great... opportunities to build personal knowledge •Rewarded for hard work
High volume of workload, but can be managed and contributes to own learning and development