Compare IBM vs Priceline.com BETASee how working at IBM vs. Priceline.com compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at IBM vs. Priceline.com. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- IBM scored higher in 3 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities and % Recommend to a friend.
- Priceline.com scored higher in 6 areas: Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Flexible working hours" was the most mentioned Pro at IBM.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Priceline.com.
- "No cons" was the most mentioned Con at IBM.
- "Priceline" was the most mentioned Con at Priceline.com.
I have been working at Priceline.com full-time for more than a year
Modern stack and innovation is being promted.
This is a bit of over structuring with very strict boundaries that kind of limits ones ability to grow.
Advice to Management
Please let go of culture mine and yours and concentrate a bit on ours. Teams should not have to fight for access if they want to innovative.