Compare IBM vs Sky BETASee how working at IBM vs. Sky compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at IBM vs. Sky. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- IBM scored higher in 3 areas: Career Opportunities, Work-life balance and Culture & Values.
- Sky scored higher in 5 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Senior Management.
What Employees Say
- "Good work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at IBM.
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at Sky.
- "Low salary" was the most mentioned Con at IBM.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Sky.
I have been working at IBM full-time
Great training, feelings of independence, optionality, many reasons to stick around, they provide a new MacBook Pro for working purposes, inclusive culture with good care and benefits, friendly people
Insurance benefits are non-optional (for those who do not want them this is an issue), the build up of skills is quite IBM-specific which is ok for those looking to stay
Advice to Management
I worked at Sky full-time
- Fast moving and lots of different opportunities to get involved in - Clear company direction and striving for growth - Good attitude towards flexible working and managing work / life balance -... Great employee benefits and strong network opportunities
- Can be a Sky type, so the company isn't right for everyone - No-one owns anything, you are part of the process and so breadth of experience can be limited