Compare IBM vs Virgin Media BETASee how working at IBM vs. Virgin Media compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at IBM vs. Virgin Media. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- IBM scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Virgin Media scored higher in 1 area: Compensation & Benefits.
What Employees Say
- "Good work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at IBM.
- "Great people" was the most mentioned Pro at Virgin Media.
- "Low salary" was the most mentioned Con at IBM.
- "Liberty global" was the most mentioned Con at Virgin Media.
I have been working at Virgin Media full-time
A challenging yet rewarding graduate scheme with brilliant support as well as great perks.
Sometimes managers have high expectations and I feel as though I’m carrying out the role of someone above my pay grade and working extra hours, but appreciate the experience in a challenging work... environment.
Advice to Management
Understand capacity within teams. I have been in roles where teams are under capacity and members are strained and teams where there is capacity to support in other areas.