Compare ICON vs Theorem Clinical Research BETASee how working at ICON vs. Theorem Clinical Research compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at ICON vs. Theorem Clinical Research. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- ICON scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Theorem Clinical Research scored higher in 1 area: CEO Approval.
What Employees Say
- ICON had 91 more reviews than Theorem Clinical Research that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Pro.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at ICON.
- "Fast paced" was the most mentioned Con at Theorem Clinical Research.
I have been working at Theorem Clinical Research full-time for more than 8 years
The Global Proposal Development team (and more extensively, Corporate Development) at Theorem is fantastic to work for! I have been with the company for close to 10 years and started off as a pretty... green employee, new to the research industry. I have received great support from our team management, who really strive to ensure we feel like a cohesive team. There has been great encouragement of my personal growth and the whole team mantra is one of cooperation and support. The working environment is flexible and also really encourages using initiative to help make our work more efficient.
Like with any CRO, hours are tough and this is a deadline driven team, so proposals is not for you if you cannot be flexible with your working hours and work late on occasion!
Advice to Management
Keep doing what you are doing! It's wonderful to know you work for a team where you really trust the management and know they will support you!