Compare IKEA vs Amazon BETASee how working at IKEA vs. Amazon compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at IKEA vs. Amazon. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- IKEA scored higher in 3 areas: Work-life balance, Culture & Values and % Recommend to a friend.
- Amazon scored higher in 5 areas: Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Overall Rating.
What Employees Say
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at IKEA.
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Amazon.
- Amazon had 2,799 more reviews than IKEA that mentioned "Long hours" as a Con.
I have been working at IKEA part-time for more than 5 years
Family friendly, flexible, great community. 1 weekend off in every 4!
No Monday-Friday work. Have to work 3 weekends in a month but that’s what you get when you work in retail I suppose! 1 weekend off out of 4 is better than nothing!
I have been working at Amazon full-time for more than 8 years
Customer centric, insists on highest standards, great peer group, variety of projects to gain great experience
Challenging projects, time management, deliverables, meetings, project timelines