Compare IKEA vs Sofology BETASee how working at IKEA vs. Sofology compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at IKEA vs. Sofology. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- IKEA scored higher in 4 areas: Overall Rating, Work-life balance, Culture & Values and % Recommend to a friend.
- Sofology scored higher in 3 areas: Career Opportunities, CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Compensation & Benefits and Senior Management.
What Employees Say
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at IKEA.
- "Sofas" was the most mentioned Pro at Sofology.
- "Upper management" was the most mentioned Con at IKEA.
- "Working every weekend" was the most mentioned Con at Sofology.
I have been working at IKEA part-time for more than 5 years
Family friendly, flexible, great community. 1 weekend off in every 4!
No Monday-Friday work. Have to work 3 weekends in a month but that’s what you get when you work in retail I suppose! 1 weekend off out of 4 is better than nothing!
I have been working at Sofology full-time for more than a year
Great bunch of people, flexible working, innovative forward thinking retail business
Some political issues but nothing major.