Compare IRIS Software Group vs Xero BETASee how working at IRIS Software Group vs. Xero compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at IRIS Software Group vs. Xero. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Xero scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Great people" was the most mentioned Pro at IRIS Software Group.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Xero.
- "Senior management" was the most mentioned Con at IRIS Software Group.
- "Middle management" was the most mentioned Con at Xero.
I have been working at IRIS Software Group full-time for less than a year
Growth potential of the business (despite the uncertain times!) Salary and earning potential Strategic direction that the company is taking Engaged board who seem both people and business... focussed The people! Great set of colleagues all striving towards the same goals
Busy diaries! We do have a lot of calls but that (like most places) is driven by remote working currently. Thankfully the technology is in place to support this
Advice to Management
I have been working at Xero full-time
Hyper growth company Focus on staff growth and product development
Global head office in NZ and a lot of functions in NZ and AUS results in time delays and lack of quality in developers due to talent pool size in NZ/AUS vs US/UK